Monday, October 20, 2014

kiko Life has a grab bag!

Hey everyone!
I am back with a few new more items from Kiko Life. This is just in time for halloween and I am loving the way it makes me look. In the goodie bag you can find orange makeup, the glowing goddess goodie bag I blogged about last week, lust lipgloss, dark motivation makeup, warm brown eyes, and eyelashes to top it off (can you believe it!?) Below are pictures I took of the items.
Snapshot_009Snapshot_010Snapshot_011
You can get your goodie bag for halloween at the Flawless Cart Sale & Hunt! Below I listed the inworld store as well as their marketplace right before my Avatar Credits.
Inworld Store
Marketplace Store
~Avatar Credits~
Shape: Jada Shape from Nuclear Bambi
Skin: Morja Skin from R.icielli Candy Avatar Pack
Eyes: Warm Brown Realistic eyes from Kiko Life
Hair: Paisley from Magika
Outfit: Loves Mistake from Envious
Piercings
Nose Heart: Pressured Heart from [Wizardry and Steamworks]:zero
Nose loop: Piercing for Nose from Grumble, no longer available
Slink Items Used
Slink Casual hands for females
Slink Inworld
Slink Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment