Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Eyelure newnewss oh my gosh!!

heyy so I am a little late with this (please forgive me)  but I got some new sexy dresses from Eyelure and believe me when I say they are HOT!

Snapshot_001Snapshot_002Snapshot_003Snapshot_004Snapshot_005Snapshot_006Snapshot_007Snapshot_008Snapshot_009Snapshot_010Snapshot_011

Aint they hot?? time to run to Eyelure and grab your dresses today!

Inworld
Marketplace


~Avatar Credits~
Shape: Jada Shape from Nuclear Bambi
Eyes: LAQ Dazzling marine Eyes
Skin: R.icielli Morja Skin/Smokey Eyes [Br Brows] Light found in Candy Avatar pack
Tattoos are star leg, babygirl freebie found on marketplace. Feet tattos are tattos for slink feet. Cherry nail polish from marketplace.
Hair: Magika Hair Ren found inworld

Dresses from Eyelure, shoes from Ducknipple

No comments:

Post a Comment